Saturday 28 May 2016

June SMF Challenge - Mosaic Soaps

This month it is my turn to run the SMF soap challenge. I chose the topic of mosaic soaps as I haven't seen it done for a while and I like the versatility of the technique. I can't wait to see what all the soapers who choose to participate will come up with! I absolutely love seeing all the creativity and talent from the soapers we have on the forum.

Here is the mosaic soap I made for the demonstration of the technique.





You can find the video tutorial along with lots of other tutorial videos for the other challenges that have been organised previously here -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9bN3rFKI_AyHN1ses6bpfQ

Once the challenge is over at the end of the month, I will add a link to the entries and the winner. Feel free to pop over to the forum, we are a friendly bunch and if you participate on the threads for a while then you will be able to enter the competitions.



No comments:

Post a Comment